- Log into Acquire. From here, select the "Proposals" button.
- Now select the circular plus button on the bottom right. You can choose a customer by either typing their name in (it will autofill), or if they're a new customer you can select the plus icon on the far right.
- You can now title your Proposal, and below that add the scheduled date/time.
- Tap the save icon on the top right, and then the circular plus next to it to add a Proposal Option.
9. Choose a Template from the pop-up screen. You can always choose a blank template called "New Proposal Option", which will always be the top option by default:
To find out how to create Templates, please click HERE.
- Make any changes you may need to make to the template.
- Add more Templates as needed by again pressing the + button.
- When you are finished, press the Save button
- The Present Button will display the current proposal in a way that will look very similar to how a Technician will show it to a customer in the field using a tablet.
This video may be helpful as well video
For any additional questions, please contact Pointman Support at 1-800-566-6940 or [email protected]