- Added the ability for the Acquire Support team to perform a Pricebook import from a CSV File. Please contact the Acquire Support team for more information on this.
- Added the ability to create a new Template from a Proposal Option you built
- Added a new side-by-side comparison Tool for showing all options at the same time. For more information on this feature, please take a look at this Help Article!
- Added support for Zapier, which allows for Acquire to connect to many other common applications, such as Google Sheets, Slack, and Xero. More information on this coming soon!
- Fix a bug in iOS that could cause Acquire to freeze when Printing a Proposal Option
- Resolved an issue that caused Line Items with Long Descriptions to display incorrectly in Firefox
- Renamed the button that sends the Proposal Invoice Options to "Send"
- Added the "Unique ID" field to the Add Customer dialog while creating from a Proposal Option. This was missing previously, but showed up on the Customer Screen
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to set the Line Item Total to be greater than the Sum of the Line Items
- Fixed a situation that prevented the Line Item total from being recalculated as the Proposal was being built
- Fixed an issue that was preventing a new Proposal Option from being added to the Proposal after the others had been Declined and/or Accepted
- Resorted the Content Block options so that the menu is now properly sorted alphabetically
- Renamed the "Part Number" field to "Item Number" in the Pricebook. Additionally, this field is now required and displays at the Primary field for pricebook items
- Fixed a bug on Android that was making it difficult to type a Phone Number in the appropriate field
- Improved Touch responses on Android and iOS devices (including Content Blocks on iOS)
- Added a missing confirmation message when adding an Acquire User without selecting any permissions
- Removed an additional loading icon that appeared in certain scenarios
- Fixed an issue that allowed a password to be updated before the User is saved
- Improved messaging and functionality in the Forgot Password functionality
- Improved formatting on currency fields
Released to both Google Play Store and App Store on iOS
If you need assistance with updating Acquire, please contact our Support Team at 1-800-566-6940 or [email protected]